Saturday, July 30, 2016

Parks Day

 July 17, 2016


I can’t believe it has already been more than a week since I was out in Fishcreek Park enjoying the annual Parks Day. This year the event was combined with Creekfestl. There were a lot of people out enjoying the sun and the music as well as using the pathways. There were many organizations spreading information about nature and the environment.

Alberta Parks Push to Open nature ambassadors (that’s  me) were out showing off the Park Explorer and the trailrider to incite people to get outdoors and enjoy the many trails to be found.






Getting closer to nature is good for everyone’s health.


Some lovely AB Parks ambassador volunteers 


I had a blast, until the thunderstorm hit. We stayed relatively dry and luckily I had on enough layers not to get too chilled until my ride came.

No comments:

Post a Comment